Critical Missions: SWAT is COMING
Posted by admin at November 19th, 2012
How long have you been waiting for the release of Critical Mission: SWAT?!
Today, after achieving nearly 5 million downloads from Google Play, we are pleased to announce Critical Missions: SWAT for iPod touch, iPhone and iPad.
As you all recognized, Critical Missions: SWAT is the first cross-platform First-Person shooter online multiplayer game where players are able to compete with each other between web and mobile platforms. Critical Missions: SWAT, in Android platform known as Critical Strike Portable, has gained wide popularity and the game has been downloaded over 4 million Android downloads since its launch on Google Play store in June 2012.
Critical Missions: SWAT arrives to Apple’s App Store totally renewed. This new game specifically designed for iOS devices includes improved user interface, optimized game speed and performance, new upgraded maps, and most of all lots of new guns, zombies, monsters and other crazy content. “We took our time to deliver the best mobile FPS game of all-time to the App Store and I think that’s exactly what we did.” says game’s Lead Developer Igor Levochkin.
Critical Missions: SWAT has been praised bringing a console-like gaming experience on mobile for no reason. The game’s fully customizable touch controls give the player chance to prove their skills like never before in the familiar FPS game modes from Classic bomb defusal to Matrix and Zombie mode. Besides the impressive Multiplayer mode the game’s Single Player mode allow players to play the game offline with extensive options for customization for player health, speed, zombie difficulty and other settings.
Critical Missions: SWAT key features
- The First Cross-platform First-Person Shooter MMO
- Multiplayer Mode: Local network and Servers Globally (USA, Europe and Asia)
- Single Player Mode: Player vs. Customizable Bots
- Smooth and Responsive Fully Customizable Touch Controls (Change button location, size as you like)
- Familiar FPS Game Types: Classic, Team Death Match (DTM), Zombie Mode, Zombie Match, Survival, Death Match, Juggernaut and Capture the Flag (CTF)
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 & 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch 4, iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.1 or later
* 72.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Critical Missions: SWAT is available for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad for $2.99 (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Category: Latest News